When trying to reach your health & fitness goals we often can be really keen to cut out all the ‘junk food’ from our lives- which is great! However, sometimes the cravings hit when you just need to have a sneaky piece of cake.
But HOLD UP! We’ve got you covered because we have a super high protein & low carb Mug Cake recipe that tastes like the real (cake) deal! We think you’ll love it!
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa or Caco powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg white
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Sweetener, to taste (You can use honey, maple syrup or stevia).
- 1 tablespoon chopped dark chocolate
In a mug, combine the protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add in the egg white, vanilla extract, and almond milk and stir until completely combined. Sweeten to taste. Stir in chocolate, if using. Microwave on high for one minute. If the batter raises over the mug, stop the microwave and continue cooking in intervals.
Let us know below what your favourite ‘ not so naughty’ dessert recipe is so we can feature it!