Summer is SO close. Literally less than 10 weeks away! The best thing about that is that some of our favourite fruits and vegetables are well and truly in season. Of course, at the top of the pick is Avocados. You really can’t go past their buttery like texture and taste. The healthy fats in avocados are also so good for you, helping to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails.
One of our FAVOURITE ways to enjoy avocados is in none other than guacamole. Dollop it on top of tacos, nachos or spread it on toast. However you enjoy it, we guarantee this recipe won’t disappoint
- 1 avocado
- Lemon Juice (2-3 Tabs spoons)
- 1 chopped red onion
- ½ Chopped tomato
- (optional) 1-2 Tablespoons creamy mayonnaise
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Mash up the avocado in a bowl using a fork.
- Add the chopped onion & tomato, salt, pepper & lemon juice to taste.
- If needed (for extra creaminess) add 1-2 tablespoons of creamy low fat mayonnaise.